Samsung Mobile take it back program

Tuesday, September 2, 2014


Have an old Samsung product you aren't using? I plan to upgrade my phone here in a few months from the S4 to the S5 and was not sure what to do with my old phone. Checking out all of their products I happened to see they had product recycling. In order to recycle you must do the following..

completely discharge your mobile device's battery
remove your SIM card and store it for safekeeping
erase your personal information (email, text messages, etc.)
back up your contacts & documents using provided software

You must fill out the form and will be printable as a pre-paid postage label.

Your phone and accessories must be in a 5.5"x7.5" envelope.
Simply put your label on and take to post office for delivery to their recycling program.

Check out the Samsung Recycle Program it is simple

I would love to get the Samsung Galaxy S® 5 (Verizon), Gold.


I have the white S4 now and love it, but I always upgrade when my 2 year contract is up.

*information from Samsung Web Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment