Carpet Grazer

Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Ok so I have been wanting to write about this for a month now because I wondered if anyone else had a carpet grazer. My definition of carpet grazer is any small crawling little blabbing, non-talking, crying for attention, grabbing anything in their path person! Yes I have a little one here right now who seriously picked up a small piece of paper that I lost earlier and didn't see where it went. I looked over and she was munching on something. I fished it out and sure enough that little piece of paper she found. You seriously have to follow in front of them or behind them with a vacuum cleaner to make sure they aren't eating anything they shouldn't. Tags must be taken off immediately or she will devour them! I can't figure out why she loves them but she does. We were at my brother's house this past weekend and she found a screw, freaked me out! Luckily crisis averted by not swallowing it! I'm thinking the solution to her grazing is put her in pack n play in the morning before I get the floor swept!

0 comments:

Post a Comment