What have I been up to!

Wednesday, March 25, 2015
We welcomed a beautiful baby boy(grandson) on March 16th. He was pretty tiny but really healthy at a whopping 5 lbs 9 oz.

I have a bunch of product reviews I need to get done. All are my own purchases but are worthy of mention! From Step 2, Little Tikes and Fisher Price, they are all of course things that I purchased for my grand-kids. When you have one living with you and the other two here all the time,it is necessary for the fun!

I have been doing a few giveaways here and there on various blogs and have some great wins! Like Best of Me DVD, Legos DVD, Doc McStuffins DVD, Pound Puppies DVD and so many more. It seems like that is what I usually win! But trust me they are something that can keep my grandkids entertained!

My two oldest grand-kids will be turning 16 months, where has the time gone. I love them both so much! Never knew what joy grand-kids could bring, but so glad to know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment